Hey there it's me, JuiCe22. Friendster blogs are being really sucky and I can't ACCESS it anymore!!! So here I am, posting in blogger. I've been meaning to post a few days ago but waited for the friendster blogs to work, but it did not so I give up waiting.
But anyways, for my previous posts, here is the URL:
So okay here goes:
This week has just been crazy, tiring. Eventful... It's now Sunday and I'm thinking and thinking: What happened to my Saturday... Monday's coming, the day I hate. I have THREE tests on Monday!!! And I have not studied yet.
You see, there is this cheering competition in our school. And I'm part of the cheering team. The songs itself was remixed on Monday, and Susan and I had to start choreographing the start of the song. And we practised really hard everyday, choreographing, dancing, calling people in for practise, thinking of formations, costumes...
We stay back like everyday until late at night, and I also have to sacrifice loads of my break times for the cheerleading stuff, and this competition on Thursday, called the "Open Mic Competition". I'm singing 1000 Words - FFX-2 with my friend Catherine. And the cheering competition (Sports Day) is on Friday!!! And our Mid-Years is on the following Thursday!!! See how cramped everything is?? Not to mention the amount of homework my teachers have been giving me, and the tests and quizzes and common tests... It's just havoc. Chaotic.
The cheerleading team was stressed. We all have our problems. And I was dead busy. We didn't finish choreographing our moves until the Sports Day itself. Omg. I went through researching about cheerleading stuff, and moves etc. We did not have time to tailor a proper uniform though. Gah. So we ended up wearing our Red House t-shirt and skirt. I won't complain, it looked good, esp. with the black and white pom-poms. I don't know why people have so much problems with black and white pom-poms. Just because it has no red in it, does not make it bad. I don't know how many times people tell me that the pom-poms should have red in it. Makes me so sick. And when we finally tested out the uniform with the pom-poms, they had to admit it was nice. Ugh, finally. It was a pain.

Another problem was that I couldn't even dance for hell. No, not for years I have not moved my lazy ass. In fact, I have never tried dancing in my life. Well, only once, when I was in primary. So anyways, I had to squeeze in cheerleading and singing practises, and homework. We even skipped lessons for cheerleading. I guess that was nice.
On Thursday was the Open Mic competition. I thought I sounded bad. But anyways. I did not expect to win, there was so much competition! But on Friday, it was announced that me and my partner actually made it to the next round!!! O_O I was like "seriously??!" But now I'm at loss for a good duet song. Help me, people!! T_T
And Friday was also the Sports Day. An hour or so before the competition, we faced this major problem with our teamwork. We had a huge row and the team was breaking down. We almost called it quits. Claudia said, "We're never a team, we always argue every practise, we have no teamwork! Why don't we just cancel this whole thing??"
But luckily we patched things up last minute and we performed. We totally messed up at the back, TOTALLY. We didn't even get the finale of fire crackers to work. But the audiences said we were good. I don't know, I didn't think we were. They assured us we would win. But guess what? Half an hour before the announcement, we heard a rumour that Red House did not win the cheering competition. We were all super down. We just wanted to go home. We wouldn't believe it, we couldn't accept the fact that we lost. We worked so hard...
But guess what?
We were just gloomy as they were going to announce who won the competition. All of a sudden, they said "And the winner is, RED HOUSE!!!" I like couldn't believe it. I jumped out of my seat and screamed. We all did. I jumped and screamed and shouted. I was hysterical. I'm sure I looked like an idiot, but it was just so great! We won! 1st place! Was that awesome or what? ;)
Labels: cheerleading, competition, Sports Day