mid-year [exam]

Friday, December 1, 2006


My Mid-Years are here and OMG it's been so hard these last two days!!! I've had Biology and Bahasa Indonesia and English. They're hard... Even English was hard!!! What the hell?!??! How can that be??? Anyways, wish me luck for the next exams, my brother want to use the computer now. Buh-bye~


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22