I pray and I know I can.
Yes it's true. Whenever I'm in trouble, or feel worried about something, I will pray. Like the time my Dad had dengue fever, I was so petrified - I thought Daddy was going to leave me. I prayed and he was alright. The time he also had appendicities, and was going in the operation room, I prayed for him, and he went through it just fine. Even this sickness, I pray to God every night, wishing to get better, and now I am.
Even though maybe all these "miracles" could happen even without me praying so hard, praying is my only torch of hope in these situations. I begin to depend on it, and I begin to have faith. It's embedded in my mind that prayers come through and things will be alright - which is the bad thing. I feel I'm getting too dependant. But since I am aware of it, I know I won't be so stupid, that if one day, during one moment in my life where I desperately need a miracle and it doesn't come true, it won't be a shock for me. Believing will not help much without ourselves making an effort.