Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Okay, so my exams weren't that bad... Was it? If I failed 2 subjects, do you think it's bad? Actually depends... Anyways, I failed Chemistry and A-Maths which I wasn't supposed to fail!!! Arghh!!! How de hell would I remember that x against y-axis is actually x is the y-axis and y is the x-axis?!??! Yes, because of that mistake, I lost 6 POINTS... Which means I would have passed my A-Maths... Oh god...

I think I got the highest for my CS (computer studies) exam... I'm not sure. But they said I did. Yes I hope so. 'Coz I ain't gotten any rank 1`s since history! Which is so sad! My English was what, rank 2 last term? -.-

I want a rank 1... I want a rank 1... But I don't think I will get it... Now that I think about it... Because I didn't do well at all for CS last term. Argh, somebody must've beaten me already,,, Cathy or something... Damn she's a genious! She can do anything! O.O and she's pretty, I'm not surprised so many guys go after her. You want her photo? I can't show you... It's confidential... =b

What have I been doing recently? Joining clubs in Friendster... Getting ranks... Joining competitions... In fact, why don't you guys help me out by voting for me? =)

Most Kawaii LoveLove:
http://www.friendster.com/35925572
Covergirl:
http://www.friendster.com/20917875

My name is Vi-K... Vi-k?? Vi-K??? Vina Kosasih... get it?

You can vote by message (if you're not a member of the club) or by testimonial (if you are). Thanks, appreciate it! ^^

Yesterday, I had my excursion... We played in the mud, tug-o-war, cross the log, ride on the bull, plant seedlings... all those farm stuff... I had to change 3 times!! Anyways, I'm getting bored now. Cya laters...


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22