they're [over]

Sunday, December 10, 2006


Yes, YES!!! My exams are over!!! Finally, I can be free, freeeeee!!! .......Well not really, I still got school next week.... Argh =_= I don't want to know how I did for my exams, I don't! I know I did bad. It would just ruin my whole...em...holiday! %&^*(^%$$%^ Gah I don't even want to go to the excursion on Tuesday. I just want my holliiddaaayyy!!! This school is so meaannn.... Just get me my holiday already for god's sake!!

I already bought the hair-dye, but I can't dye it yet because of school =.= I wanna do it.... lyk... now! Anyways, I got the fake-eyelashes yesterday, and it's pretteh bad. Here's some reasons why you shouldn't buy it:

1) It's hard to put on.
2) It's frustrating to put on.
3) The glue keeps clotting in its tube!
4) It's stressful.
5) It won't stay on my lids!

So I gave up trying to use it. ... Or ever going to use it in the future. I don't know if other people might have the same problem as I do, but god!!! Well, Ratna could use it, so... But seriously, I hate them. I'd just use mascara. More reliable, easier, convenient... I wouldn't even worry about my fakeys falling off as I walk down the streets! (which I didn't of course, I didn't even get it to stay)

Well, anyways, I might update laterz... I'm kinda bored now =.= cya!

xoxo


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22