Yesterday, I faced a lot of disappointments: soccer, *that* girl, and moving houses. These are all the things I've placed high hopes on. Maybe too high. Can you imagine facing THREE disappointments????
Argh. Whatever. I will never expect anything anymore. I woke up today to such a triple nightmare, and losing the mood to go see houses. I mean, I even ASKED if we're definitely not moving. And Dad just said "yea". Godamnit! $%^&*(#$%^& So I replied with a "I don't wanna go see houses no more". I made sure it was a sad tone. Coz damn straight I was sad, DUH!?
I was expecting a pet, a nice complex, nice neighbours, bigger and better house designs, new bedroom... All that's gone now.
Just now my mom was leaving, and told my brother to go eat something 1st because they're coming home late. She said Dad was going to look at houses. Is that supposed to make me feel better or did they sense my disappointment? Or did they just suddenly change their minds? I think it's likely the 1st or 2nd, but if that's the case, I sure feel damn bad.
But really, ARGH! The feeling of disappointment is in my hate list right now.