I must be stupid to have believed and place high hopes. Why do people place their hopes so high? They always say "believe and you can do it". For a while back I believed in those words. But isn't that being too overly confident? Too much hope?
I tell myself the same thing over and over again. I tell myself
don't expect anything. Don't be a fool again. But it was so
definite. So sure. They made me believe every word they say. And so much of what they did made me feel so... hopeful and sure.
How many times did they tell me "we're moving", "we're not moving", "we're moving", "we're not moving"? It seems so countless, I get tired just thinking about it. I really must learn not to be trusting. I'm learning.
That chihuahua also seems like a fantasy now. Not only we're not moving, my mum said plain and clear she does not want dogs. I just don't get it. Really don't get it. What's with her and dogs? I know she does not like the stink, but how stinky can a chihuahua be? Didn't we have a hundred dogs before we moved to Singapore? And how much work is there to be done when we're going to have a maid anyway? What
do "retired" housewives do at home??? They must be bored to death.
Man... I'm still sad about all these.