Open Mic is OVER!!!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007


Open Mic competition is finally over! Phew! Finally... I don't have to worry about singing and getting flu and sore throat... o... wait, I still do... concert on Sunday... What should I sing?!???!?!

This time going on-stage, I did not feel the least nervous! (Except my legs shook a lliiiiiittttllleeeee bit on stage) But really, did not feel nervous! Is that cool or what ^_^ Finally getting used to going on stage... But that's school. Don't know what'll happen on Sunday.

Glad people liked the performance! I personally didn't think we sounded that great. Michael, Vani and Meyi would win for sure!!! Their performance was sooooo great!!! ^_^ Loved it loved it.


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22