soccer CCA

Saturday, January 20, 2007


First off, I'm very happy to see comments in my school journal. I write all personal stuffs there (well not all) and getting comments is good, it's like getting comments in my blog! <3 *kisses new english teacher Miss Lydia*


Right, my homework n projs are piling up ike MAD. But I'm not stressed out like last week (remember my disappointment post?) yeah, that was all to be blamed on extreme PMS. Tsk.


I feel a little business-like whenever somebody asks why I didn't go there or can we go here sometime, I say "I can't, I'm busy..." - which IS true. All my classmates are stressed out like mad. They wanna move to express class. What?? Why?? I just don't get it.


Don't they like the challenge and business? I hated my holidays (kinda) coz I was really getting bored of sitting in the comp. all day, doing nothing. Now, I got lots to do.


Bio project is FINALLY done! We put so much effort in that, we shoot videos, trying to squeeze in time between classes. I made all the subtitles last minute, typing like a professional clerk. Yea seriously. My class was like roflmao-ing while watching the video. It makes me happy they really enjoyed it. That's our sweat and tears RIGHT THERE!


Oh. Today is the second round of soccer CCA. Last week was a blow. Like Chu said, "maybe the world is testing you, to make you stronger." And I think I passed the test. I'm not going to be so fragile. At least try. PMS made me cry to sleep last week, it made me fight with people I love. Whatever the shit about PMS!!! Anyways, i was going to quit soccer after the mental blow last week. But I encouraged to continue, and not quit from social distress.


I went for CCA without any high hopes, and I did not fall into that dark hole. And that's a good thing. I was actually getting along OK with the sec 4s... It makes me happy. I realise I thought too much. Was too self-conscious. My mom told me last week: "If you want to do something, don't do it because of somebody else. Do it because you want to." Makes lots of sense. Everything's better... *oops* must not get hopes up!!! *strangles self*

Btw, wish me luck for the next round of Open Mic! I'm singing Goodbye Days. And keep the tags rolling damnit!!!!!


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22