Waiting for my tutor

Friday, January 26, 2007


Whoa guys! I can't believe it but I'm in the soccer team now... I don't know substitute or main team though... Probably substitute since I've just only been in this CCA twice and played only once... Damn, I don't even know my position as a player! =S And the match is what, next week? I gotta go get my photo taken later, right after my tuition (which is supposed to be... right NOW?). And I'm gonna get new frames for my glasses too.

I faced another problem about being in a group with a girl I didn't like... Even though I don't know her yet. I almost quit the group, but thought again. Am I going to quit from social issues? Again, NO. I'm not going to be a chicken. It's just a group for a project. Nothing to fuss about. And then I was in a group with her again... And she wasn't that bad after all! Even though she does not apply to my principles in life, but hey. She's her own person. Oh well.

Guess what? I have another vocal concert on 4th February. So that means......... ... . . .


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22