i hate myself

Monday, February 12, 2007


What a fool.
I don't know about tomorrow.
What it's like to be...



You gotta tell me why. Why I can't talk to you.
It's your fringe I see and I look away.
I see a blur smile on your face, I can't look at it.
I shou've just tapped your broad shoulders
And said "Hi", with a smile
Now I regret it, yea I do.
Give me back my time, [biarkan waktu hapus aku]
I don't want to hear you only from a video
Let me hear your voice from a telephone
Or just talk to me like last year.
I hate me. Kill me, kill me.

I still miss you from last December.



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22