Valentine's Day 2oo7

Thursday, February 15, 2007


Aaahh... the day when pink and red is everywhere... well, as usual, I spend this Valentine doing normal routines like it's any other day. Come one, what do single people do on V-Day?? Nothing! Get chocs from friends maybe. At least thats what i did...


Anyway, Try, if ure readin dis,,, the mysterious person never did anything, ANYTHING to gimme a clue. at leats i didnt notice... dude, is dat even real??? O_o mebe u jus like to trick innocent lil girls T_T you sinner!!! At least gimme an initial? =_=


oya,,, hepi valentines day, everybody!!!! ^_____^

thatha




news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22