I think I've been learning so many things these days. And oh, the rain keeps falling every single day here. Everybody knows about the Adam Air accident. Yesterday there was the killer earthquake. Today, one of the Garuda Airlines planes crashed. Could this be a punishment?
But anyways, I just want to say Miss Lanny is a really nice teacher. But so many people disagree with me! When I was in sec 1, i hated my math teacher (Ms Yurika) so much, I neglected math. Which is a very stupid thing to do, but i did. So my grades suffered a lot through sec 1 and sec 2. I'm still working on it. Ms Lanny taught me from sec 2, and I failed her tests so many times! I got so hopeless a lot, and she never gave a special treatment. She still gave me more and more work, more and more stress. Her explanations bore me. But whenever I have a question, I won't hesitate to ask. She would explain and make sure I understand. And okay come on, the more homework she gives us, the more homework she has to mark too right?
Today after school I was in the same lift as her. She was hurrying home. She said she had to drive her daughter to her Chinese tuition. She said she regretted not learning Chinese because now she cannot teach her daughter anymore. At that moment, it was raining outside, and she had to get her car. So she just ran, out there into the rain. Just so she could drive her daughter to tuition on time.
In class she likes to mention her daughter. If I did not hear wrongly, she said "Yea maybe you guys are second to hate me after my daughter." She said very softly and quickly. So many people didn't catch it and asked her to repeat, but she said "nevermind" and went on with the lesson.
Then I wondered if my parents also did the same for me. Send me to school when there is no driver. I now know why my mum keep scolding me every morning, when my brother and I are slow to go to school. She never wanted us to be late. I used to get so pissed. And she always asked "Why are you the one going to school and I'm the one worrying if you are late?!". Now I know I should not feel annoyed at all! Why didn't I notice it earlier? I must be so weird.
Oh, I just quit from my vocal lesson. I just made the decision in a split second. I don't have to worry about regretting it later. Because my reason is that the passion is gone. Which is very sad. So instead of pulling it, dragging it, I thought I should quit. I know when the time comes, I'd have the passion again. Then I would go back to vocal. Only then would I feel the satisfaction of a vocal tuition, like old times. Unlike now, it's like I'm attending the tuition only because I've paid for it. So I want to retrieve the passion. By quitting... For the time being anyways.