Hey guys!
On Sunday me and some people from my chinese class went to this "Guo Ji Ri Bao" (a well-known local mandarin newspaper) event. I sang "Lao Shu Ai Da Mi" there with four other friends of mine. And whoo whee the photo of us singing actually got into the newspaper. It actually looked like we were reading cuz we were all looking into one piece of paper (the lyric).
But anyways. Haven't had a decent blog in a long time, and I do not intend to promise that this one will be a good one either. I just had my first baby in The Sims 2. ... And my first marriage too. Took me long enough, eh? I always start out a teenager then get bored of playing even before I become an adult.
The baby is so cute! Her name is Clarissa. Ah~ you can tell a sweet child is coming. You know, when she first grew out of the infant stage and turned into a child, the first thing she did was take out the trash, continued by washing the dishes! Mah gawd! Whose genes did she get?! I think it's from the Dad cuz the Mom is one lazy pig.
Um... oh and today for Oral we had to record ourselves as new reporters. Daniel and I were the 1st to go. (I actually volunteered cuz we didn't have much time left and if it's not today, then we have to find fresh news next week) And people said Daniel looked good in the video. . . I honestly didn't notice a difference. But anyways, they said we were cool so maybe it's not a bad idea to take on the job as a news reporter some day... haha.
Anyways, I'm getting bored. So later ya'll.