I whispered a compliment

Thursday, April 26, 2007


I thought diamonds covered the sky. My mother suddenly told me to look out the window. I turned and saw probably the most beautiful rain.

The setting sun painted the sky a rich gold at first glance, but look to the right and sky is a menacing shade of dark grey. Golden rays shone through raindrops falling in random patterns, making the sky seem like an undescribable, picturesque beauty.

A little bit to the top, there was a sheer blue peeking behind the glowing clouds. It was like fog ate up the town. And the sound of the trickling rain was so harmonious, like I was at the ocean. I shuddered as a drop of rain fell onto my face. My hair stood up. I started to get drenched and frost seared down my skin. Nevertheless, it wasn't enough to stop myself from standing under the rain.


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22