Exams are OVER

Friday, June 1, 2007


Hello again, peeps!
My exams are finally over today... :)
And I can actually do CS and Chinese!!!
Hehehhe.... Happy2x
After school ratna and I went to my house...
I showered, ate, then we went to T.A to take pictures!
Yea, that's our main point.
Photos.
Here are the results! ^^


I like it so much! They're all colourful and filled with glitter...

Just like we planned! Hehheh...

After taking the photos, we went to the cinema to watch Pirates Of The Carribean 3

...Oh and I almost forgot to mention that my TimeZone card was upgraded to gold today...

What a surprise it was... ^^"

I saw Anthony!!! Oh my!!! Another surprise!!!

Hahhahah... welcome back, guy!

^-^

So anyways,

cya guys!



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22