Blog, I just want to mention how proud I am of you. After re-reading you, I realised the wonders of my life, my emotions, are all printed on a page. Like a diary. Just reading them takes me back time, and to places, let it be in a dream, or reality. My words may not have been good enough to convey what's really deep down. But I always remember the tug of emotions. That is why, you are so meaningful to me.
Lessons I have learnt, all here listed down. When I forget, I can just refer back, and know that I am smarter than what I think. That even as a child, I can see, and appreciate things that maybe even adults don't notice, in their hectic life. Let it be the sky, the sun or the rain. And if I am immature, I can tell now, as I am older.
These posts would be like fragments of my memory. Thank you for taking care of me all this time.