To all people in Indonesia, I declare that Multi should be closed down.
- the service is BAD, BAD, BAD!!! people there r rude, unpleasant, and it seems like they are only there because they want the money and don't make any efforts for customer service! they are all w.h.o.r.e.s with thick make-up
- the employess there tell all lies! When my dad told employee A that he bought PS2 at Multi Mangga Dua last time and it was spoiled, she said confidently "No! Sir we don't have any Multi store in Mangga Dua! That must have been fake. Multi is only in Puri." Then my mom told employee B the same thing. And employee B said "Ooohhh...I see" so emloyee B knew there was Multi in Mangga Dua! Employee A just lied!!!
- More lies: Employee C told us that none of the customers ever complained before. We did not believe it. After a few minutes, we heard a man complaining to employee A about late arrival of the goods.
- All my life, the many times I have bought games in Multi, they are all spoiled. If not from the front, it's the middle. Like when I tried out a game in Multi, it was fine. But after halfway of the game, it stopped working. And oh the hundred million times that happened.
- My bro bought me a figurine for 500thou in Multi. We saw the same thing for 300 in another store.
- When I was going to buy a DS in Multi, they said there was no warranty. Shocking. They must have known that the stuff the sell are all crap. Cuz' I tested out the DS, and when it booted, it instantly went to the main menu. And at another place when I tested it, they asked for our name, birthday, date, time first before the main menu. What does that mean? The stuff in Multi are second-hand!!!
- More proof to that: When I tested out Nitendogs, there was already a dog in it.
- I bought a 20 in 1 game at first and when I was trying it out elsewhere... wait... I can't save the games?!??!?
- None of the employees said that. When I complained they said "Well, nothing can be done. We thought you already tried it out just now so we didn't let you know." HELLO?!?!?! Who would test a game until the save point?!?! We mostly just test out the front!!!
- They said I could not return the game. According to general knowledge, items bought can be returned within 24 hours of purchase. But I guess it did not apply in Multi. So I just bought 500thou rupiah worth of? crap.
- Fortunately I had my family on my back and we were angry and threatened to talk to the manager. So we were allowed to trade the game with 500thou worth of something else.
- When I tested out every single game to their save point, I realised that 7 out of 10 games I tested had errors in them.Wow. Did the employees realise that they have a shelf full of trash by then? Well if they did, they didn't really care because instead of putting the spoiled ones away, they put it back into the shelf for someone else innocent to buy.
But enough. I'm sick of talking about Multi anymore. Just... a lot of people by now knows how much that place sux. Sooner or later, there will be no customers left. The only reason why it's so crowded right now is because it's the only shop in Puri Mall that sells video games. If someone is to open a new store, much better in quality and service, I bet Multi would be gone in no time.
Note: I still want to slap that flat-chested, she-male Employee A.