Went to Mangga Dua today, and saw a winter jacket like Xiao Yi's!!! Below is a picture of it...

Well I did see one which looked
exactly the same! I was really happy. The sizes are
XS and
S... They fit just right! But that would not do since I have to wear more clothing inside... So in the end, we left the shop, looking for more such coats. Ahh... It looked so good too!!!
In one shop, the man said that such coats are not in style anymore. It's already old... But... But! It just looks so good! He said the ones that are in style now are these:

And yes I saw heck a lot of them in Mangga Dua... Maybe I should get those instead? =/ Opinions, anyone? On the tag board please.
But whatever style, what's important is the colour !! It has to be white/light brown! I already have a loonggg loonngggg black winter coat with grey fur... It is too long for me, and since I just bought brown boots, I would like to show them off ^^.
Oh and my mom said something today. She said "You guys should care for your feet more! Your feet works the hardest, carries the heaviest load than any other body part, yet gets the least care. On the other hand, your face which never does anyting always gets most care!" ... I never thought about it that way, really! How amusing...