Your ordinary schoolgirl is feeling HAPPY.
Remember my previous post and me saying I only got 4/10 for a Ms Vanda essay??? Well we were supposed to do another one about our reflections on the 1st 2 weeks of school yesterday. And today I got back my paper and KABAM!
9/10
Myesh. Mufu. Mufufufu.
(Oh and Recca reminded me to include dis:
I scored 100% in his friend test. MWAHAHAHA!
...Even though well he helped me a lot in it... IYA GAQ, RECCA???????? hahhaha)
Oya and after school today I went to TA to meet with Fuji, S.Bob and Plankton. Here r some of the koolest pic we took:
Yeah the pictures that reflect friendship. We are all wearing different uniforms here except for David who's wearing his casual outfit. And that's cute, people from 4 diff schools coming together xD...
We went ice-skating and I could barely move since the ice was exceptionally slippery today T_T... I had to always hang on to Plankton/S.Bob for support whenever I wanted to move... So sad... T_T
Oh poor Fuji fell and her arm bled... And dodol Plankton told S.bob to break the ice on the ice-skating rink and place it on her wound. PEOPLE, THAT ICE IS FRIGGIN DIRTY!!! ...I was so shocked, I forgot to tell them that T.T and only said it after the ice was pressed onto the wound. Imagine the infection. No wonder Fuji winced like that.
Okay guys I think this is it for today. Hehez... cya!!!