--

Sunday, July 22, 2007


im bored!!!
i wna continue to edit photos but angga is here and dat wudnt b to easy on me =_=
Try totally shocked me today
about d suhadi thang hahahhaha
Try,
dont
do
that
ever
again
oh me rtna n cathy shopped in mangdu today
i got like
6 extentions for 150 thou...
silly me!!!
.argh.
my bro n his frends got one ext. for 5thou in bandung!!!
i mean....
/omg///
but xtentions make me hair look looongggg like avril!!! hehehehe btw im liking avril n listening to her 1st album once again. lalalalla






up: SMOTHER ME(loving dat song)... my hair, or fake hair..? cn u tell?? xD
down: yaaahhh susan says its skimpy but i love the top too much to not take photos of it and post it up Y_Y

OOPS I HAVNT FINISHED BLOGGING BT I GOTTA GO OFF CS I PROMISED TO GO SLIP AT 10.30 N NOW ITS 10.40 HAHAH OKEY BYE PPL!!!


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22