HOMEWORK TRULY SUCKS

Sunday, July 29, 2007


oh.my.god

iamsosicknbordofdoinghomework

I did my homework yesterday,
I did my homework this morning,
And I am still not done.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

~~you drive me crazee!! i wna jus put u stupid papers into a huge bag n throw it into a fire -.-
AND there is a chemistry test on chapter 2 this tuesday.
oh great. just great.

Let's write down the list of what has been, and what is yet to be done.


  • english sentences
  • chinese workbook
  • a-maths ex 15.3 & ME 15
  • chemistry WS
  • physics TB pg 43, 44
  • biology WS
  • study for chemistry test
  • 1-page draft for art

ohhhmyyyfrikkingoodddd i still have THAT much to do!??!??!

/omg/omg/omg/omg/omg/omg/omg

darn it lots of people probably has not finished it anyways T_T..................................

PS RECCA: maap ol g telp dl :p nanti ortu lu yg angkat gw bs bingung dhe hahahuahah



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22