note: i am using a public computer with broadband internet placed in my apartment lobby... not at home. yet... well, 5 storeys away from home.
**
my day today has become like my days while i was in sec 1... business. business. business.
arghhh.... i have like 2 english, maths, and physics homework. and my new phys teacher sux so much in teaching... why don't they have
Superteacher program?? I'm sure it would be so much help to us students. i mean seriously, the whole class was clueless what the guy was saying. and when i saw the textbook... Oh THAT was what he was talking about his whole time.
I don't even try to be good in physics no more, unlike during mr saiful's classes. oh and im not very much happy because i got a 4/10 for a GRADED essay. well, the highest mark in class is 5/10 but im not gonna be happy because im 1 mark below the highest point!!! no!!! it's frikin FOUR!!! I failed
english. I don't know how that would not be much of a shock to me. Ms Vanda is mean.
mean.Oh and what made me happy today? Basically the whole day until after lunch when Physics started and I got my devastating
4 ... well, i actually played 20mins of basketball without stopping. that, my friend, is a miracle, seeing the very little amount of stamina i have banked up. AND, i actually shot in 2 balls! hahaha... i can't even play well... n during chemistry, i could do the stuff.oya n i forgot to mention that my new seatmate is plip. well what can i say...
anyways, im gonna go back up to my apartment now. but before i jet, i want to add that it's surprising that when I opened the history of this /public/ computer, there are all porn stuff. uh-huh. they actually open porn in this lobby. must be d guards at night. ckkckck. how very... disappointing of this place. anyways, im gonna go. cya!