pool party n webcam stuff

Saturday, July 28, 2007


i finally finished filling in my mom's thingy...lol...
n now ders like tons of ppl in my house
n webcamming w/ Recca
hhahahah
none of my grandparents fainted


*stops webcam, Dad alert*
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................
when no1 is using the comp n i cn webcam freely,
people are roaming around. hahahha


anyways
ystrdy i went to a pool party
and well what can I say? the only good part about it is:
  1. toilet krazeeness wit ratna!!!

  2. stupid videos we made! kkakak sealed from public viewing /gg

  3. special moment wif angelita
  4. lamb chop hahahha







aaa I'm bored
hehhehe but at least I'm not tired. I'm not going to Mangga Dua so... =p
well I want the new arrival clothes,
but then I'm just lazy to go there xP...









*teKkerz___



xoxo Princess / Ordinary Schoolgirl [lol]


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22