Shadow.

Monday, July 2, 2007


I was six years old
When my parents went away
I was stuck inside a broken life
I couldn't wish away
She was beautiful
She had everything and more
And my escape was hiding out and running for the door
Somebody listen please
It used to be so hard being me
Living in the shadow
Of someone else's dream
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me
Living in a nightmare
A never-ending sleep
But now that I am wide awake
My chains are finally free
Don't feel sorry for me
All the days collided
One less perfect than the next
I was stuck inside someone else's life and always second best
Oh, I love you now 'cause now I realize
That it's safe outside to come alive in my identity
So if you're listening
There's so much more to me you haven't seen
Mother, sister, father, sister, mother
Everything's cool now
Mother, sister, father, sister, mother
Everything's cool now
Oh, my life is good
I've got more than anyone should
Oh, my life is good
And the past is in the past
In a moment of sorrow and helplessness, it is so easy to turn to darkness. Hiding my tears behind the baggage though I knew it was obvious. And I imagined my heart freezing up, bounded by cold ice. The word "hatred" repeated itself in my mind; I had heard everything. I knew it all. And it never has been more real than this. Everything makes sense and yes, Ashlee, I am always second best. He is perfect. I so heard.
Our feelings are very much the same. And I think it is so much easier to avoid any closeness, for the sake of not hurting myself anymore. Feeling shattered and tired, tired of crying. I have to learn to toughen myself up.


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22