Monday, July 9, 2007


Yesterday came back from Superteen Camp at 12 in the morning, tired, sleepy. Slept till 5.30 AM and went to school. It is the first day of school. We expect happy reunions, and exciting start. But instead, what did we get? Scoldings, discipline shit, annoying-voiced form teacher, being told that we cannot drop Chemistry after being promised to that we can!!! Oh and Ms Lanny and Ms Vanda are both teaching me. What does that mean? It means homework, homework, HOMEWORK!!! I'm going to drive myself crazy.

I miss superteen camp. I miss the friendly people. I miss the hilarious Mr Ernest Wong. I miss the fun Mr Tung Desem. I miss the cool Mr Ken. I miss the handsome Mr Peter. I miss having COE. I miss doing push-ups. I miss the tasteless hotel food. I miss the HGs there. I miss the resources...

Anyways, these are the events that happened in the camp:

DAY ONE

*Angel & Devil

*Footsie Devil

*Cheer

*Cendol Cheer 1st place

"

one two three four

we are cendol

the mighty mighty cendol

go cendol go cendol go

cendoooolllll

mak-(sumthin)- uuuuussssss!!!!

"


Slept at 1 or 2 AM

Wake at 5 AM


DAY TWO

*Study like crazy

*Principle rope! teh BEST!

*made leader

*knee tete-a-tete with Hanazawa Rui!!!

*gave up HP & iPod

*spidergram

*1st talk MJC!!!


DAY THREE

*cute greeting <3

*whispering mirror

*1st time cried like crazy


DAY FOUR

*short chat MJC

*woke at 8:10AM (almost late!!!)

*no breakfast

*fever

*Lo-Han-Kuo


DAY FIVE

*water-bomb fight

*highbeam

*mud "bath"

*clogged bathtub

*Pak Tung came

*talent show

*YMCA dance, piano solo, catwalk/striptease

*scared by Robby


Slept at 5AM

Woke at 8:30AM


DAY SIX

*fall 7-storey high

*break wood plank

*farewell le





DAHSYAT!!!

Labels:



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22