Yesterday night I went to
Avenged Sevenfold concert! My bro n I got the festival tickets and we queued for 2 hours just so we could get the front row! Well, as far as I went, I was only the 4th from the front. It was just too hard to squeeze in when all around you is the male species @_@...
Seriously, they were pushing, squeezing, jumping... and I was just a short little girl stuck amongst a sea of black. I was so short, I had to tilt my head upwards just to breathe in fresh air. If I don't do that, my face would probably be stuck to some guy's sweaty back. No, that would not be much fun.
So I just struggled to breathe, my neck aching, leaning on the guy behind me for support. There was this once when I actually just leaned everywhere and I was supported just like that!!! Ahaaha... it was as if I was cushioned everywhere and if I closed my eyes and slept, I would still be in once piece... NOT.
Even before the band came out, people were already pushing around roughly. Thank god the guy behind me was nice and kept reminding others that there's a girl in front of him. And he let me into a small space - thank you anonymous guy.
For most of the time I was just suffering from slight aches. Until the guys starting pushing around creating waves, and I almost fell and stuff... Then Chris had to hold my hand and then somehow there is more space for me to breathe, I felt better -.- phew... those guys are ROUGH, man!!! I duno how Jus cud make it to d front row so damn fast. Pro.
However, when A7X came with their Beast And The Harlot guitar opening... Oh god... It was far, far worse than everrr! People started jumping and yelling and pushing us even more to da front, and I was pushed around so bad, it was barely possible to breathe. Until the point where I really couldn't take it anymore, I tried calling Chris who was was closest to me but he didn't notice so I just tried making my way back by myself. I pushed around and tried to squrim between the people, yelling at them like
"WOI MISI WOI GW DAH MAW PINGSAN NE" ....lol xP
Most of the people were pretty inconsiderate. Even though I was dying, they still didn't make way. Some though, had the goodness in them to tell others to make way "
WOI ADA YG MAW PINGSAN WOI!!!" ...yeaazz haha...Fortunately, Erham (sry... kinda hard to remember his name bt i think it's dis) spotted me and pulled me with him. He helped me make way and after stepping on god knows how many shoes, we made it behind, where it was MUCH more peaceful. I instantly felt at peace, and I could move freely again. In the end, Erham and I just watched the concert from the back, moving a little to the middle with every song.
And yea basically, the concert was so-so. It was different, yes, getting moshed by a hundred sweaty bodies of the male species. But anyways, I gotta go now, my parents are calling me. Cya guys!!!
xoxo