i am so
bored. well not really but ...okay YES im
booreedd somehow.
I can't believe my bro is really going away tomorrow... it just doesn't feel real. I wonder how I would be... I really didn't let myself think about it these past few days. Even if I did, there was no sadness in it... Meaning, I can't imagine what it would be without my brother. Well everybody says it would feel normal after some time...
(just noticed i dun hve any photo wif my bro in this blog... well here's my fave dats actually my handphone start-up pic :DD)

Anyways, enough of my brother. I've just recently started playing Ayodance... And I'm still level 3 bahh T_T.... I wanna get the clothesss the haiirrrrr....!!! The couples thingy is so much funnn!!! ...even though i keep losing....but still! >w<
Oya found out yesterday that the real title of the song 'tanoshii' is "SHINING -by RIYU & NAOKI"... it was in DRUMANIA!!! How extremely shocked I was. Hahazz...
Oh god my head hurts. I'm going off now, still got a bunch of homework... not that I plan to do it ...yet... but I just need to go off ryt nw @_@ cyazz peeps! ^w^V