parapara dancing

Saturday, August 25, 2007


yesterday, i had my hair curled into japaneseness. photo:


and i had so much fun.
TODAY, i went to puri with ratna, my wife...well one of them.
and we played parapara and I enjoyed myself a heck lot!!! >w<
even though I embarassed myself like crazy in front of... HGs
and children who could parapara n DDR better than me...
o well.
its my 1st time, damn it!!!
bt nw im learning it ^_^
its funnn
its not foot-destroying like DDR too.
geez i wana get a parapara machine for home =_=
why the sudden want to play?
of course its cuz of GALS CIRCLE!!!
^______________^v peaceee~~

n i find out that we can just see the videos in youtube if i wana play para" at home,
but of coz its diff,
we cnt c where we went wrong.
bt okay nvmm lahhh
at least i cn para" =D


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22