sit here wondering as its empty anyway

Sunday, August 12, 2007


the house feels so empty now...
the corridors are dark
the table is empty
and his room looks as if it has never been lived in
perfectly tidy and clean,
it's just not like how it used to be.
my stomach yearns food but I
just want to stop eating altogether
I have my homework piled up on the table in front of me
but the computer has kept me busy all day
random thoughts raging in my mind
another sigh escapes
why is the house to still and silent?
all i hear is the sound of my keyboard
was the house this big before?
i remember how there would be the sound of bass at this hour
i wonder how the plane ride is
i wonder what is everybody eating for dinner?


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22