I never knew making a decision can be so difficult. Without me knowing, so many years has passed and now my life will finally begin. It's just so difficult to swallow.
With such a huge decision in my hands, I really don't know which road to walk. Why can't I just choose what I like? Because I am afraid. Afraid that I won't be good enough. Afraid to be wrong.
I really am not good at anything. But my stubborn head keeps telling me I have to succeed in life. Even though my mouth speaks nothing but excuses?
I know the problem with me. Still I refuse to fix myself up. Why?
Excuses, excuses.
I will never move on with life. What do I want?
Dear God, please help me make the right decision. People are saying so many different things into my ears. I don't know to believe myself or them. Do I believe in myself? Why do their words shake me so much?
I don't know what's right anymore.