university major...CONFUSED!!!

Thursday, September 27, 2007


This week is carrer week in school...That is, at 2:00PM every day, sec 4 and Pre-U students go up to the 6th floor to listen to seminars held by employees of different line of work who are willing to share their study and work experiences with us. After every seminar, I am left confused and uneasy. The question rings aloud in my head: What will I be?????????

Advertising. Sounds kind of fun. But can I really do something creative out of a product I do not like?? Hmm...
Fashion design. Sounds really nice. But am I good enough to think up tons of new clothing design, be original, and sell?

Oh the world seems to revolve around a future I have no sight of. My tiny little land soon to be ripped apart and I will be thrown, separated from my friends, family, and onto a desolated island, unknown to...well, me.

I know I am not the only one scared. However, I really don't have much time to decide... That is, if I plan to take O-Level and move on to college. Or will I push....no, the word's too nice, drag myself through A-Level, in which I have barely anymore hopes in passing, judging from my report card.

Scared of trying something I like, afraid to take the risk. What if I take a major and decide it is too hard and want to quit halfway? All that time wasted! I don't care that I'm only 15... I really want to make a wise decision, and complete what I started.


Argh. What a pain in the ass.


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22