cookies & YUI

Thursday, October 11, 2007





yay!

i bought YUI's album "Can't Buy My Love"... I loveeee her songs!!!
Esp "How Crazy", "Rolling Star", "CHE.R.RY", "Umbrella", "Good-bye Days", "I remember you"

Also, I made cookies for the 1st time. Wanna see how it turned out??
Ahh... okay2...now i hafto go though the extra trouble to resize the photos for you.


its baking...the smell... d heat... ahhh.... it felt js like those scenes in d storybooks where its snowing heavily outside and you're in a little cottage sitting beside the window and drinking hot chocolate huddled in a blanket.... ah.....


do not mind that it looks like shit, it actually tastes pretty good!!!





news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22