fashion

Monday, October 29, 2007


My goal is clear!!!
I finally see it!!!
I'm gonna stay in BBS, take IGCSE then finish A-Level (it doesn't matter if I fail),
then go to Australia, take Bachelor of Fashion Design at RMIT University.
I am so glad that I can finally see the clear future. I am pumped, filled with inspiration and excitement. I have finally found something I want to do!

For those who have known me for a long time, it must be amusing.

Only 3 years ago, I was a dull girl who wore the same shirt every day- hated (in fact, never went) shopping, hated passing department stores, attracted to dull, big brown shirts and buy tons of them and wears them every day. Could care less about how my hair looked, and I often wished I was born a boy.

My parents were always asking me why I wore the same shirt (combined with the same pair of jeans) every day. I just ignored them. I thought, "Why does it matter anyway??"

The first accessory or any girly thing for that matter, that I bought, was a red necklace that was made up of I think around 3 layers. Then I hunted for black chokers. My brother, I later found out, was disturbingly appalled that the first accessory I obtained was red. Yes, laugh. I did.

Even funnier, today I rummaged through my mother's wardrobe, and found an interesting piece of clothing. It was a white tube top, quite long, and had little pink flowers at the bottom of it. My first thought was how pretty it was. I immediately changed into it. My judgement wasn't wrong at all.

When my mother came home, I asked her why she never wore that top before. She was confused. I told her the white one with the pink flowers. She was still confused. So I took it out and showed her.

That was when I found out it was a skirt.

I had been wearing a skirt as a top. My Dad paused the movie to laugh at me. I laughed too, in embarassement. I mistook a skirt for a tube top for pete's sake! And I didn't even notice it!!! But I insisted it resembled too much like a top, and wore it for my parents to see. Aaah they agreed. It looked much better as a top anyways.

Oh and my mum gave me her Louis Vuitton bag today. I just realised that bag can make an outfit look pretty classy.

So after the realisation and all, I spent hours watching Issey Miyake and Yohji Yamamoto on youtube. Then looking at Louis Vuitton website and awing at the lugagges and bags, forgetting my homework in the process.


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22