i hate to wake u up to say goodbye

Monday, October 15, 2007


Goodbye my bro!
see u again soon!

I just watched Armageddon (finally)...it's so sad T_T so touching...

oya and 2 days ago my family ws just talking in the car n my dad said...
"if any of u have a bf/gf, just bring he/she home"

which...shocked me...
ya
anyways

im gonna be missing my bro T_T


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22