Hiiiiii itz me agen (^__^)~
I haven't blogged in agessss
This 2-week holiday, i've been busying myself with j-doramas, Persona 3, malls, dresses...and drinking water. Since the holiday is going to be over very very soon, I have been sleeping at 12am and waking up at 7.30am for the last 3 days. OSH! my precious holiday must not go to waste!!!
Anyways lets talk about Persona 3. GR! I'm stuck at fighting Empress guardian. Yesss i know i probably must train more but it's just annoying I mean it's always tartarus and tartarus and tartarus the place never changes!!!
And I should've taken easy mode instead of normal =_=* I mean...i thought ppl usually play normal...den chu filled me in on how normal is hard and she chose easy n how try is suffering in normal......hrrrrrhhh....
normal should be normal. not
hard. if they want to make 'normal' hard, why cant they let us choose from 'easy', 'normal',
and 'hard'?!?!?!
...anyways...
I just watched "Hanazakari no kimitachi e" waaahhhh wad a nice school to go to!!! d people r so fun (yes I know its a j-dorama but still) and the building so nice. the room in the dorms r so big n nice.... ahhhhh i want to go to Ohsaka High........ ;_; unlike stupid BBS. cih =.=*
oya and not to mention dat the ultimate end of the world, named
school days in BBS starts on monday. and what day is it now? Saturday. exactly 4:59PM right now. GAAAAAAAHHHH ruunnnnnn..!!!!
(T__________T)
blog, tell me. grant me a wish. make my life, my used-to-be-dramatic-but-now-boring life dramatic again like in those j-doramas, preferably if I am surrounded by Ikuta Toma, Shirota Yuu, Yamamoto Yusuke. Yes my life would be wonderful.
...
...
...
....
..
sry, i ws enjoying a plate of indomie complete with 2 crabsticks.
yum. I bet u r thinking about the wonderful taste of indomie right now, reader. yes, indeed indomie is the best instant noodle there is in the whole wide world.anyways, gonna run! CYU~