I am so tired.
I have just finished my cheerleading practice and is on the way home, typing this while waiting for the traffic. I guess it was a blessing in disguise that I have brought my laptop...
Anyways, I think the flu is getting to me. I usually don't get tired even after 5pm. It was only 4pm and I backed out from practice. My head was spinning, I was hungry and my mind was strangling itself thingking about choreography for the cheer.It is one thing for a person who can dance to choreograph, and a whole different thing for a person who does not know how to dance. Me, I am in the second category. I have no problem choreographing cheerleading formations, but dance moves, they kill me. Really kill.
Oh look! It just rained!A sudden downpour of rain just ambushed the streets. I looked to my left to see a pool of vehicle, tied into a knot, disabled in their spot.Thank god I brought my laptop. There is nothing better than blogging in the car.
OOHH!!! a person holding a rainbow umbrella! cuuteee!! >w<
Unfortunately, some people fail to notice the smell. I can't describe it. My linguistic ability is restricting me. It probably smells as good as a field of flowers in spring. As fragrant as the breeze over the ocean at night. Aah now I want to go to the ocean!Or just simply huddle in bed with a mug of hot cocoa since it's raining so heavily.Aah...wonderful. I can taste the sweet sensation lingering over the roof of my mouth, leaving a desire for more of the honey sweetness. Well, now I'm going all literal.
Anyways, I'm reaching home now. Once I get home, I would post this right away into my blog.OH GOD I just had the sudden urge to lean on a big, fluffy, warm person that preferably smells like...uh nothing. Woot I'm here.g2g guys, bubye!!!
...
...
...
woot i just had a cup of haagen dazs. That replaced my cup of hot cocoa just fine. Maybe even better. My favourite ice cream of all time: Vanilla haagen dazs.you don't eat it hungrily. though you can forget yourself and gobble it down due to its excellent taste, the way you should eat haagen dazs is to sit on the bed/sofa, turn off the lights, open the window and let a breeze in, then slowly savour the ice cream.
Feel it on your lips first, then close your eyes and experience the softness, sweetness, and the high-quality taste of vanilla. Aah... Another way to enjoy it, is to lie down on your bed, your head on the pillow, make sure the ice cream has completely melted, then lift the cup a little above your mouth, and tilt it slightly with your mouth closed.
This will let the sweet milky liquid drip slowly onto your lips then seeping into your mouth. You won't even notice the ice cream has finished because your eyes would be closed and you would be indulged in too much comfort. And I know I'm exaggerating a lot when it's only eating ice cream but taste Haagen Dazs Vanilla ice cream and you'll see what I mean!!! >w<
