101 heartful days

Thursday, November 22, 2007




Just for the sake of it being the 101th post, I have come with pictures of 101 Dalmations. (=^_^=) Anyways, I am happy to say my days have been pretty eventful. What with cheerleading, christmas decorations, babu, UNSW result and lots of emotional days... And now, there is my Mid-Year examinations coming up and our Christmas celebration!

A lot of girls from my class are singing for the choir (including me) and a lot fo guys from Flemming too. We had our 1st practise today and it's pretty fine. It's fun to sing together ^-^ oh and we played with paper planes today... Me (with Vina Airlines), Catherine, Ratna (and her Delon Airlines), Janet, Mike and Reyner had a battle with our airplanes to see whose can reach the furthest distance and I.................lost... T_T

Then the whole class threw paper planes at one another the whole 2 periods (one hour) after lunch. We attacked, defended, screamed, danced, role-played... basically we were like wild animals in a zoo. We haven't had such wild wild fun as a class in a looooooooong time!! The class was scattered with paper balls, long rulers, paper planes...

Anyway, today is my 1st day launching MISSION IRIS. I think it is quite successful because I held on for quite long, and bb kept iris-ing after that. Boy, that is some ground! I wanna put it into a pot and grow flowers on it... If you know what I'm saying, which I suppose you probably don't except for ratna, angelita and susan(if she hasn't, she will, cos i cant remember if i've told her).




news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22