christmas and birthday shopping

Monday, December 17, 2007


Yes, it is the time of the year. Where there are lots of presents to hunt down. Today, me, your ordinary schoolgirl on her holiday, went on an adventure to Taman Anggrek Mall accompanied with Momma Susan.

We were equipped with daring clothes- me, in my usual pink hat, lolita checkered skirt, long socks and lolita bag. I even painted my nails black... well, which is what I've been wanting to do a long time ago only I couldn't coz i ran out of black nail polish.




There goes my nails. (hmm wad can i say, my hair looks good der xD)

After lunch in panecook, which was a trigger for my retching during the car ride to TA, we wasted no time hunting for presents.



\\ SHOPPING LIST//
* bday present for Risa
* bday present for Irene
* bday + christmas present for my bro
* bday present for susan's sis
* shampoo for my dry hair (susan argues with this)



Man I didn't know gift-hunting was so hard. My brother's was hardest. Couldn't find him a decent hoodie so I got him a t-shirt that i thought would look good on him instead. (btw my mom just removed a worm from a plant pot in my toilet and put it back into the garden and she touched my arm with that hand. i screamed up the staircase crying)
Well, our hard work paid off! cos I saw my dream hat which i've been wanting for a year now!!! yeaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!! i instantly plonked it down at the cashier, expected a price, but it was only 50 thou,,, AND PLUS discount so it's 35 thou!!!!!!! GASP. it's my lucky day.





That cap susans wearing, i insisted she buy. i jus cant resist dat cute heart/devil design!!! doesnt suit me tho...

At home, I got to work. Here is a picture of my workplace (notice the amusing things [right] on this table):




Here's the present for my bro!:





And for Risa:





Sure is fun giving people presents ^-^


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22