promised photos

Sunday, December 2, 2007


Alryte peeps...finally, the photos i promised u guys are here! phew...



^ Taman Anggrek mall in its "White Christmas" theme! Sorry I can only show this one coz the others r a hundred times worse than the original TA


^this is a pic i drew from longggggggg long ago...like when i ws in primary,,., d fat dude is a magazine cut-out. this pic actually earned me my highest score, A+...hahha


this puppet i made from a brown paper bag!! cheerleadin bear!!!




I made this tee!!! wonderful aint i?? heheh
Model: grandpa :)


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22