Artemis Fowl

Thursday, February 7, 2008




Wooh im addicted to this book "Artemis Fowl" that my bro brought back from Malaysia!~~ The main character, Artemis Fowl, is a 12-year-old boy (in the 1st series) - child genius, criminal living in this mansion named the Fowl Manor with his loyal manservant Butler.

When I read this book, I cant stop imagining Artemis as my love Loki from Matantei Loki Ragnarok!!!

Pic:



Anyways, i finished reading the first book in 2 days, and now proceeding to the second one which i must finish in less than 2 days before my bro goes back to malaysia... issit possible..? hmmmmmmm.... seeing that i have uniprep test on saturday.... cant say for sure.

oh and btw, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR peepss!! <3

Labels:



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22