Boys think they're everything.
Well, I hope they go to hell.
Of course, not all of them. And no offence to those who are reading this right now coz I assume you all are nice people. Would a mean guy read BLOGS??? No - they do not care.
Which is one thing... I would LOVE to mention a certain name in this post where I will unleash all my anger and inner emotions, but his classmates might just read this post so I think I better just call him... D1ckhead.
Now here. D1ckhead is a very weird guy. He has a mouth with evil, foul words he fires at even people he doesnt know. I hated him before, then I forgot all about it, but today... I remember my long-lasting animosity towards dat son of a
!@#$. He was WRONG to have picked this day of mine to ruin, coz it has been bad since the morning and now he's just gonna end up being on my voodoo list.
no, i joke. i don't have a voodoo list. and i won't put his name in Hell Communication (Hell Girl, anyone?) either. my blog is fine enough.
When I look at D1ckhead, i think of shit. in fact, it is the exact colour of his hole-covered, disgusting skin. and if i use my strongest imagination, i can see him
crucified, leg bleeding and begging me for mercy. then i laugh at him and my servants would hold his neck, take out a small knife, make a large slit, and cut out his voicebox then feed it to the pigs. <<--i put the font into white for people who are under age of 13 or those who cannot stand gore. for those who wish to see wad happened to d1ckhead, however, you are welcome to read. to do so, highlight the text (click, hold, and drag)
aah...can i say that made me feel better?
anyways... lesson learnt today from my bro: do NOT be affected by what other people have to say. lesson learnt from ratna: (refer to Christina Aguilera song "beautiful")
so, note to self: to hell with hair. who cares how bad it is anyway. life goes on.