Rozen Maiden costume

Sunday, February 10, 2008


What can I say. I'm in shock. I wasn't at first when Ratna told me about this over the phone but now that I think about it and I've seen a few pictures....

WHEW!!!

So why am I shocked? Take a look at this picture:



Then take a look at these:





If you haven't noticed, they're the same costume!!! My mom bought it in Singapore (I asked her to get me some gothic lolita/lolita stuff) for quite a high price actually. Now I know why. Yea duh it's a cosplay costume. Good quality too.

Unfortunately, it's much too big for me. My mom keeps telling me to make it smaller. Maybe I should, now that I know this costume is worth quite a lot of attention (many cosplay pix on that character on the net). Maybe then I can cosplay with Ratna for Aishiteru Animonster event ;) Then I can cross out one point from my wish list!!! >w<
But then again I lack something crucial...the wig.

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22