Saturday was Fun Fair. I spent 4 hours shift up on the Haunted House. 2 hours in the morning as a crazy person in the jail (which was said to be the scariest place actually...! Yay we rock) and another two in the afternoon as a suster ngesot. Which one? I won't tell. But I managed to make 90% visitors scream including some of the boys. And that is great fun. Nyehehehe. >,<
Well, we were supposed to have cultural night after the fun fair but I was waaaaay to tired when I reached home. My whole body was limp and I barely had the strength to stand up so I slept in the afternoon (wow! factor) and yet didn't feel any better after waking up. In fact, I felt worse.
So I didn't go to the cultural night. Which was a good thing, actually. I didn't plan to. I was pale like a sheet and my parents won't let me go. And for this case I even allowed myself to take my hypotension pill (which, btw, I took again just now).
But anyway, today is Sunday and I feel a little better. Gucci peed in the balcony just now ON HER OWN FREE WILL!!! Which is
great. I think she's starting to get potty-trained... FINALLY.
Labels: Fun Fair, Haunted House