MULAN & Doggy Bed

Saturday, March 8, 2008


Yesterday night was Mulan show (sorry guys but it wasn't that good for me. and cutting out the climax of Reflection song was SUCH a disappointment). We went to GKJ and I rocked the night with my purple fringe.


......Which sadly no one noticed coz the lightning was yellow and it made my fringe seem brown instead. -_-





I didn't think of Danny N at all when I did this pose but somehow (I just realised), it connected to Danny's "whatever" pose! Weeee....




Yes, yes, let me be emo. Let me.




Aaand today, my family and I went on a hunt searching for a doggy bed for Gucci. It all started with this:



Gucci has been sleeping on the cold tiles and we felt sad when we saw that, so being good dog owners, we bought a place for her to sleep in comfort.




Didn't really like the motif but we had no other options. Oh well. It's comfy and that's what's important.




Gucci in it. I think she still doesn't get the purpose of this thing yet. I shall lull her to sleep on it one day with my superb sleep-inducing massaging skills.





Fetch, Gucci, fetch!!!

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22