Happy Sweet 16, Bella!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008



Yes it is! Another one of our friend turning into a young woman... Well technically not yet. One more year, Bella. =D

So yea that's her in the bright blue dress looking damn beautiful~ <3 hhaha =D

Oh Joc, Irene, Caroline, Angela, Allison presented a song for Bella... their own improvisation of Happy Birthday to you!



If you look closely, that is our physics teacher, Mr Puran doing something quite explicit in the public eye. Ckck. And that is just one of Bella's homo games =D hahahha. Others included Puran kissing Wesley's chest, Leo's armpit being kissed by someone I can't seem to remember, Willy's neck kissed by Ko David, etc. (in Mr Puran's case, his uh... "inner thighs" are being kissed)

Oh and Leo lost the virginity of his lips to male partner Vika today. I hope I have a picture, I really do. But sadly I haven't gotten it yet. =( Ahh the poor boy.


Then we watched a steaming hot breakdance show by the Science Breakers. They were all dressed in Visual Kei and awesoommeee hair that I really dig. Loved the costume loads, and of course, the choreography, esp when the music when robotic and: "Happy Birthday Bella"... very unexpected.



This is Ming, the EO and one of the breakdancer. Didn't get to take a picture with the others, but I did take a picture with the MC (who kissed Sammy and Mr Puran... he's a guy, btw) but haven't gotten it yet.

Well, after the playing and prize-catching, it's disco time... yaaay... But it wasn't too great since it lasted for only a while. They turned on the lights so fast! We (see picture below) danced to the music in broad daylight. But oh well. The others left so early. Payahh... =(



Oh that is the MC, btw, the one with the balloon around his head.

And then it was 12am and it's time to go. Well, for me and Susan anyway. The others had a sleepover in Peninsula Hotel. So we blew goodbye kisses to the camera: bye guyss~




PS: Oops! Forgot to mention that Hendhy played the "Sempurna" song along with accoustic guitar and his very own voice... All for Bella! How romantic is that?? Hehe ;) in front of her parents too.

Photo credits to: Jo-C and Angelita for Puran photo

Labels: , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22