Hate

Thursday, May 1, 2008


This is for Sammy, my loyal reader who forces me to blog. Apparently(sp?) he just can't get enough of my blog, it seems.

Well, I actually wrote this down furiously in class (and Irene and Susan laughed at me, as if I'm writing down a page full of curses -_-...which i am NOT.... okay maybe I am) but I wasn't sure if I should post this --- OUCH i hit my knee to the table again. Another bruise for vina...clumsy vina -_- danger-prone vina

Anyways, this is about how I hate my school, and the person who runs it - Dr. F*cking San. Now I'm not going into details, I'm too lazy for that. Besides, people who read this probably knows about the division of classes in BBS - Express and Accelerated.

Oh but let's get to the point. I'm not really in the mood to write. I want to watch anime, only I have none.

Here are the problems I have during this phase of my life called "HATING SCHOOL":
  • we can't move to express anymore (ya obviously because the school doesn't want to lose money. the more pre-u students, the more years in BBS, the more income, right, Dr. F*cking San?)
  • (past & solved after sooooo many complaints) we weren't allowed to take IGCSE
  • we can't choose core and Dr F*cking San chooses our IGCSE subjects (why would he do this? Obviously he doesn't give a damn even if we get a U coz well, we're 'accelerated and this is not in our program' ....snicker)
  • We don't get any help and preparation from the teachers (PARTIALLY solved. 90% of the time, we still need to use up our free time to study for IGCSE)
  • WE DON'T GET PRELIMS!!! (i mean, WTF!??!?! we PAID for the IGCSE, so why can't we get the same treatment as the other IGCSE candidates??? What, just because we are accelerated, AGAIN???)
  • We still have classes during IGCSE. So if there's IGCSE in the morning until 9, we continue our lessons after that. (I sort of understand this, but hey come on. I don't need the Final Exam marks, thats why I'm taking IGCSE now, uh, hello? Give me a break)
  • We ain't gonna get graduation ceremony or be in the graduates section for the next year book (this, though f*cking annoying, I can still understand. but STILL. after all these years being in BBS??)

If you see, read, and understand every word I've said in the above list, you will realize that the school is DISCRIMINATING us Accelerated students. I'm soooo sick of teachers saying "Oh but we can't help you cause its not in your program".

Oh yes but what happened when we wanted to switch program? No, we may not. It makes me sick how teachers, and basically the whole school manipulates us (our money). You know how many times the school has lied to us?

  1. I was told that when I enter Pre-U, I would be allowed to stop having Chemistry lessons. That was what I was told throughout my whole sec 3. I was convinced - they had confirmed. But OH they changed their senile, itty bitty little minds.
  2. They told us we are free to take IGCSE even though we are in A-Level program. But OH, how many phone calls from our parents did it take to scare Dr F*cking San out of his butt and finally let us take it?
  3. "Of course you can choose your own subjects, this is IGCSE". What a lie!

GOD I can't stand the way this school operates. AND I STILL DON'T HAVE MY FINAL EXAMS TIMETABLE. What the hell is wrong with this school?!?!? Um, hello, management? *slaps random people*

They change their mind allllll the time, at the LAST MINUTE and cause trouble for us students. A SCHOOL is supposed to help the students, and AID them. They're supposed to help us achieve good grades. But what did we get? No help for IGCSE and Bio teachers who can't teach.

If a teacher reads this (hopefully not), I hope he/she gets this message: I HATE this school. And I will tell everybody how pathetic your teaching system is. Absolutely unorganized. Expensive, yet no good teachers available? Of course, there are some good ones (mostly the old teachers), but look - Miss *** and Miss *****?!??!?!? It's CRAZY. Their lessons are like...an empty beer bottle bobbing up an' down at the sea. I have no idea what they're talking about (well, one talks too much and one talks...barely at all! O_o)

...So in conclusion to anybody reading this, I give you strict, useful advice. If you're planning to enter BBS, then fine. You probably suffer a little. But if one day the teacher asks you if you want to be in the Accelerated/A-Level Program, no matter how fancy it sounds, DO NOT, EVER, EVER agree to join. You regret the rest of your life.

I should've listened to Try when he told me to quit Accel...

+Additional Info++

Ratna & I were in the toilet just now and we talked about this... here's the convo:

Vina: gw benci ini skolah! abis gw graduate, gw mo jadi teroris and bomb this stupid school. And when they interview me, gw bkl declare to the world gw itu anak graduate dari Bina Bangsa School. EAT DAT, Dr F*cking San!!!

Ratna: daripada itu kita bikin piercing banyak2 and jadi WHORE aja. truz baru kt declare dari BBS

Good idea, Ratna. But let's leave the task for someone else, shall we?

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22