Last time, Irene kept getting calls from a certain 087879919551. When she picks up the phone, he closes it again. That was creepy, but okay.
LAST NIGHT, at
2.40am precise, when I was asleep, I was woken by a phone call. It was an unknown number to me:
08179900093When I picked up the phone last night, no one answered. I was pissed, but let it go. After school when I got my phone back, there was a missed call from the same number. I ignored it.But JUST NOW, I got a call from the SAME NUMBER. I picked it up, and there was silence. After a while, a guy spoke into the phone...
Him: ... ... ... ... (long long silence)... ... ... ...
Me: ... ...
Him: Ini Vina ya...?
Me: Ini siapa?
Him: ... ... ... ... (long long silence)... ... ... ... Ini Vina kan?
Me: Lu siapa?
Him: ... ... ... (extremely long silence) ... ... ... ... Faizal
Me: Siapa tuh?
Him: Vina lagi dimana?
Me: ...Lain kali tolong jangan telpon2 lagi.
- I ended the call -
What. The. Fuck.
I dunno, is that creepy or what? First of all, how'd he know my NAME and get my NUMBER??? Usually people just prank call other numbers without knowing who that person is. But this whatever Faizal/Faizul guy knows my name. And I don't remember a Faizal, except maybe some random guy in friendster.
Who the hell is this stalker??????
Jesus. The world is getting freakier. The next thing you know I get kidnapped by some dude and turns out on the newspaper.
Labels: stalker