Disney On Ice (spoiler alert)

Friday, May 2, 2008







It was a very last minute plan but I did! I watched Disney On Ice! Along with Bella (who sent me back and forth to the place, thank you sooo much!), Stacia, and Suzie.

The shocking thing about today is the amount of money I spent... It's so crazy! Let me write down my che-checklist:
  1. Ticket = Rp 250,000
  2. Popcorn & Cotton Candy = (divided by four) Rp 25,000
  3. Stitch Snow Mug = Rp 80, 000
  4. Official photo = (divided) Rp 27, 000

Total Sum: Rp 382, 000

... So that's like... almost 400 thou. Usually I don't spend money on merchandise for concerts... I didn't buy anything from A7X concert at all... =S Maybe this is because I was under Bella's spell of Disney-fanatic.

Then again, Disney have always seemed to have this spell over me. I get all Disney-feely and become more like a child. Suddenly, everything seems carefree and all that matters are balloons, songs, sweets things, and Stitch.

From the left: Bella, Stacia, Vina, Susan.

The official photo we took! In this photo we were all holding the 80 thou Stitch Snow Mug...! This mug was a pain in the ass, actually, it kept spilling the content while we watched the show -__-

Photos from the show:

Actually, it was illegal for us to bring cameras into the auditorium but we did it anyways. I snuck my camera under the jacket I borrowed from Bella... So fast in fact, for a moment I though I was a pro ;p

Lilo and Stitch! It's actually the last perfomance! Notice the Hawaiian dancers.

My favourite part of the whole show!!! When they started to fly, we were all HYSTERIC, and couldn't suppress our screams. We screamed like fangirls!!! Weeheee!!! Coz it was so cool: Peter Pan threw golden pixie dust on Wendy and her brothers, then they started to slowly lift themselves up and float in the air, then woooshhh .....aah. It was so awesome.

More peter pan. This is when the pirates kidnapped wendy and the Lost Boys.

Bella splurged the most on this trip... She bought this wand. It has Ariel the mermaid at the bottom and a shell/clam at the top. It's funny actually, coz this is what it does for Rp 120,000:



This is Stacia with her little popcorn:

And Bella with her cotton candy! Eat girls, eat!!!

When I reached Bella's house, this is what I saw:

Yes, people. It's a tiny stupid-looking popcorn STUCK on my shirt. How it got stuck there I have noooo idea, but yeah. It was stuck. I waved my shirt around but it refused to come off. Kinda disgusting-looking don't you think? HEY I JUST NOTICED IT LOOKS LIKE A PIMPLE! Bella and Susan rofl-ed when they saw it and after a while, Bella noticed that she had her share of things-stuck-to-you-shirt: its a fluff of cotton candy!

I started to laugh at her, when I realised I got yet another popcorn stuck to the jacket this time... =___________= Do I eat that messily?!?!?

So anyways. See ya guys~ ^_^

Labels:



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22