Fweaky Four (F4) Memorial Book

Monday, May 26, 2008


Okay I'm going to make this quick... (Chemistry Finals tomorrow)
Celine dropped off the F4 Memorial Book today and... omg... need I say more? I MISS THOSE TIMES!!! xD~~


Note: F4 Memorial Book is a diary created by Me, Celine, Chu, and Sapi. We trade the book daily and wrote out our daily rantings. Celine wrote most xD


We were such a happy group ^_^ we had so much fun!


Here I present you some of my favourite pages I scanned (forgive the dark pages, but if I don't do that, you can't really see the words) (oh and click on the pics to enlarge them if you want to read):






Why do you hate my retainer, guys T_T



Celine, when I opened that page, I was speechless. When I scanned it, as you can see, there is that yellow blotch!!! EWWWW!!! Wtf??!



Posts for the sleepover we had. IT WAS THE GREATEST TIME!!! xD



Ah yes I laughed my ass off reading Chu's comic strip.



This was when Chu came over to my apartment. YES WE LAUGHED LIKE HELL!!! Gyahahha! It was FUNNNN!!!!

Aww Fweaky Four, I miss and love you guys.
Will be in my heart forever =3

Labels:



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22